Messy Church is part of BRF
Messy Church is part of BRF's work to support church outreach in the local community. BRF provides the staff and infrastructure to enable it to grow and develop, including:
- events to introduce the concept of Messy Church
- ongoing training on aspects of Messy Church
- networking across the UK and internationally through our Regional Coordinators
- information dissemination via the website and newsletter
- published resources
- advocacy and consultancy, both in and outside the church
- the development of projects to benefit Messy Churches (for example the resource Messy Church & people with disabilities)
BRF's other core programmes
At the heart of BRF's ministry is the desire to help people of all ages - children, adults and families - to explore Christianity and to grow in faith. BRF is passionate about helping people to engage with the Bible and prayer, and about resourcing Christian discipleship.
To find out more about BRF's outreach in the local community, visit the BRF website.
Keep in touch with all that BRF is doing.
Books and resources
Visit BRFonline to view the full range of books and resources we publish.
Visit our Bible Reading Notes website for detailed information about our Bible Reading Notes.
Barnabas Children's Ministry
Barnabas in Churches - resourcing churches, children and families to explore the Bible and grow in faith.
Barnabas in Schools - exploring Christianity creatively through Barnabas RE Days and INSETs in primary schools.
Faith in Homes - resourcing children and families to explore Christianity at home and grow in faith.
Who Let The Dads Out?
Who Let The Dads Out? provides an effective way to engage with fathers, male carers and their young children.