There are a number of ways in which you can support Messy Church:
Messy Church is a fast growing ministry that continues to engage and build relationships with thousands of people outside the usual church context.
Week by week, we are seeing new Messy Churches starting up across the UK, as well as in 14 other countries around the globe.
Messy Church is resourced, supported and enabled by BRF as one of its core outreach programmes. The work of our Messy Church team wouldn't be possible without the prayer and financial support of individuals, churches and charitable trusts. We need your help to continue to enable the growth and ongoing development of Messy Churches, large and small, wherever they are found.
Ways you could help:
- Give a personal one-off donation online to Messy Church.
- Give a regular donation by direct debit or standing order - download a giving form (PDF) - (see information about the Direct Debit Guarantee)
- Encourage your church to support Messy Church as part of its regular giving
For more information about how you and your church can support this growing ministry, please contact Sophie Aldred firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01235 462300.
Whatever you're able to do, thank you for your support.
- Sign up to the Messy Church Newsletter
- Add your Messy Church to the Messy Church directory so that people can find you
- Share the ideas, songs and resources that you've found useful - recommend a resource
- Respond to the blog - you can comment on blog posts and add to the discussion
- Send in stories of your Messy Church
- Subscribe to the BRF Prayer Diary which is emailed every fortnight and includes Messy Church events and team needs
- Pray for the Messy Churches and their Regional Coordinators in different regions along with the team:
Monday: East and West
Saturday: The BRF Messy Church team